Gems of DoMS
- Zameer Ahmed and Sreeharsh Gundappalli, won the 2nd prize for the best finance team, at Ushus 2016, Christ University Bangalore.
- Sai Kumar Prathapagiri and Swetha Manasa Paluru won the 1st prize at “sustain e sense”
India’s premier sustainability themed case study challenge conducted in association with Wipro Earthian at Noida IIM Lucknow.
- Basila Sali was selected to be one among the top 5 speakers from management colleges all over India, to present the Model United Nations competition at Backwaters 2016, the management fest of Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- Anurag Das, Imteyaz Alam and Anish Majumdar were selected to be one among the top 5 teams from management colleges all over India, to present the Strategem Case Study competition at Backwaters 2016, the management fest of Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- At Rajagiri College of Business Studies’ 12 th edition of Inflore’16, the flagship event Best Management Team
Best Management Team - Mukul Sreenivasan, Rohit Rajan, Ashis D Palliyan and Danie R
Heal the World - CSR - Fayha Abdul Kareem and Aditi Shukla grabbed the second position
- Tarang-16 the management fest conducted by School of Management Studies, NIT Calicut,
was the next event where DoMS bagged the overall championship.
Break-Even Event - Surendheran R, Maneesh Yadav, Monisha Ravi and Jayabhushan
Best Marketing Team - Sahiya P Najeeb, Shriram P, Praveen Gopan and Jibin Thomas
Runner-up Marketing Team - Madhan, Ganesh Kumar, Shilpa and Thyagarajan
Corprate Walk - Third Place for DoMS
- DoMS – NITT bagged the Overall Champions of Progyan’16 a national level business fest conducted by Sastra University, by winning 4 of the 5 managerial events, the maiden title of 38th Batch.
Best CEO - Basila Sali
Best CFO - Charukesh Muralidharan
Best Marketing Team - Sahiya P Najeeb, Shriram P, Praveen Gopan and Dinesh A
Runner-up Marketing Team - Prashanth RGR, Asief, Susithra and Banu Ganga
Best HR Team - Madhan, Abhishek, Shilpa and Ganesh Kumar
- DoMS continued their legacy at Google Start-up Weekend at NIT Trichy 2016 edition.
Amey Neve was part of the team that bagged the first prize.
- Mohammed Asief and Prasanth RGR of 1st year MBA DoMS – NITT secure the 2nd prize
for the B-Plan and Business Quiz event conducted at VIT University by Economic Times.
- DOMS made its presence clear as top management institute in Chanakya, the flagship event of 14th MMA All India Management Students' Convention, by contributing 3 out of 40 pre finalists and 2 among the top 12 from over 4000 registrants selected by management experts.
- Solving a Case Study for Akshaya Patra (one of the leading NGOs), our DoMS students Chandan Raj and Shriya Chandrababu secured the First place at Yukti, an event of IIM Trichy's symposium Arcturus 4.0.
- Think lateral, innovative and realistic were the scintillating elements of the Google Start-up Weekend at NIT Trichy. The event saw 69 creative ideas from all round the nation, addressing untapped needs turning them into innovative business models. The students of DoMS NIT Trichy (Vedant Khandelwal, Neha Bhakal, Shadhin Sudersan, Preethi Kasi) bagged the first runners up position with their idea School Counsellor among other ideas such as Fashion Hub, Velociti, Cashless Campus, MosquitoCopters, etc. With mentors like Mr. Mrinal Kumar, Co-founder Navriti Technologies,Vandana Sharma, VP HR, Myntra and Sridhar S, Director, Dell the ideas were moulded and shaped into products with finessse.
- Hemanathan R and Vamsi Krishna won 2nd price in the event 'Market Place' in ARCTURUS 3.0 IIM Trichy.
- Oviya Era won 1st prize for the article 'SLAPS' in an Article Writing Competition held by IIM Bangalore 2014.
- Karthik Muniappan and Abdul Rahman secured the first place in the Business Quiz conducted by Economic times. They over-powered more than 100 odd teams to reach the summit.
- Pratheek Naik and Neeraj Athavale won the first prize in a debate 'paricharcha' organized by BIM Trichy.
- Gautham Nair was awarded the "Best Delegate" at the 'Nazi War Cabinet' Mun Appulse (NIT Trichy) 2014.
- Karthick M & Sundarajan - Finalists in TATA Crucible
- Gautam Nair won "The Best CMO" award, and a finalist at "The Best CEO" and "Paper Presentation" events at YUKTI - 2014 TSM - February 22 and 23.
- Abhilash Reddy, Parveen Choudhury and Arnika Minz won 2nd prize in ‘CADRE’ , a marketing event in Pragyati , Amrita school of business.
- Arnika Minz and Parveen Choudhury won 1st prize in ‘Secret of Narmer Pallete’, an HR event in Pragyati , Amrita school of business.
- Abdul Rehman and Abhilash Reddy won 2nd prize in ‘Bizera’ , an IT event in Pragyati , Amrita school of business.
- Hemanathan R, Sabariraja A R and Sabarinath S won ‘Seek HR’ conducted in ARCTURUS 2.0 IIM Trichy.
- Hemanathan R and Vinoth L won 1st prize in paper presentation in Hiber institute of management studies.
- Anshuman won 1st prize in paper presentation ‘Progyav’, Management fest in Sastra School of Management.
- Gautham Sai and Gowthami won 2nd prize in paper presentation ‘Progyav’, Management fest in Sastra School of Management.
- Amod Garg, Nitesh Mittal, Kaushik and Amitesh was awarded Best management team in ‘Progyav’, Management fest in Sastra School of Management.
- Amitesh and Nitesh Mittal won ‘Spin a yarn’ in ‘Progyav’, Management fest in Sastra School of Management.
- Amod Garg and Anbarasan won 2nd prize in ‘The Ultimate Manager’ in ‘Pragyan’ conducted in NIT Trichy.
- Mahima Karve and Chandan Ratnabham won 1st prize in ‘Brand IT’ in ‘M Pulse’ , Marketing Conclave conducted in DoMS NIT Trichy.
- Gautham Nair won ‘Chief Marketing Officer’ in TSM, Madurai.
- Hemanathan R and Vinoth L won 1st Prize in Paper Presentation in Heber Institute of Management studies
- The students of DoMS brought laurels to the institute by winning awards in different management fests and competition all around the country. Their achievements are as follows-
BEST COLLEGE TROPHY in Progyan’13 in SASTRA Business School,Thanjavur
- Progyan, Management fest of Sastra School of Management, Thanjore was conquered by the students of DoMS NITT. Out of the 10 events held at the fest, 5 were topped by students of DoMS NITT. These achievements lead to overall trophy to DoMS NITT.
Anshuman Dutta - 1ST Prize - Paper Presentation
Goutham sai & Gowthami - 2ND prize - Paper Presentation
Goutham sai & Gowthami - 1ST prize - BIZ QUIZ
Amod Garg, Nitesh Mittal,Harshit,Amitesh - BEST MANAGEMENT TEAM
Amitesh, Nitesh - SPIN a YARN
- Amod Garg, Anbarasan - Second prize in the event ULTIMATE MANAGER in PRAGYAN’13, NIT Trichy
- Mahima Karve & team- 1st prize in “Brand it” in M’Pulse’13,a marketing Conclave conducted in DoMS NITT
- Chandan Ratnabham & team -1st prize in “Brand it” in M’Pulse’13,a marketing Conclave conducted in DoMS NITT
- Gautham G -2nd Prize in letmeknow.in, 2nd National Writing contest.
- Saravana Bharathi-First Prize, "Lo and Behold" International Photography contest - 2012 conducted by www.pagalguy.com
- Nitin Sinha Vihari, won the following Prizes:
1) First in an Essay Writing Competition conducted by Lal Bahudur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), New Delhi. He was awarded 10,000/- cash Prize and Merit certificate from Vinita Bali, MD, Brittania Industries.
2) Secured Third Position in National Level Writing contest - 2, conducted by LetMeknow.com.
- Jagadeesh Selvaraj and Ashwin Ashok Kumar participated in Mercado Central- a Retail Marketing event conducted at SDMIMD, Mysore. There were several rounds including quiz, bidding, acting as mystery shoppers, preparation of business plan, preparation of store layout and case study analysis. The cumulative scores of all these events were taken and they were awarded the second prize.
- Eshna Das and Pradheep Ramakrishanan, participated in the flagship marketing event of Pragati 2013 hosted by Amrita Business School, and turned up first after a grueling yet fascinating experience. They were asked to exhibit all their marketing skills, in this enthralling journey, and managed to emerge victorious after six challenging rounds of elimination. Right from recognizing advertisement jingles to the bidding table, from live radio jockeying to selling an unimaginable product, from presentations to sales pitch, from a TV advertisement to a unique treasure hunt.
- Gouthamsai and Trilochan, 1st year participated in ‘Brand Wreck’, an event at IIM Trichy’s management fest ‘Arctrus’ and bagged second prize wherein they extended the product line an established brand and designed its marketing strategy.
- Osama Zaid, bagged 1st prize in a photography contest ‘RIGHT ANGLES’ at Atharva 12-13 conducted by Tapmi, Manipal. The attached is the winning photograph.